U.S. Central Asia Education Foundation Fellowships
General information: grant program for students applying to KIMEP – Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research (Almaty, Kazakhstan) and American University of Central Asia (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan). The program is aimed at supporting talented and deserving youth in the further study of business and economics.
More about the program:
Administering body: American Councils for International Education (ACCELS).
Fields of study and degrees awarded:
Business and economics
Country of study: Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
* A citizen of, with permanent residency in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan
Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application.
* Able to demonstrate academic excellence, financial need, and professional aptitude and leadership potential in the field of business.
* Able to begin the academic program at the start of the 2014-2015 academic year established by the university.
* Able to receive and maintain all necessary immigration documentation.
* Committed to returning to (or remaining in) their home country after completion of the program, to contribute to its business community and economic growth.
Application documents: February 13 2015.
Completed online or paper application form:
If you have any questions about this program, please forward them directly to the ACCELS office in Almaty:
American Councils for International Education – Kazakhstan
20A Kazybek Bi Street, 4th floor
Almaty, 050010, Kazakhstan