Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
General information: The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program provides ten months of non-degree academic study and related professional experience in the United States..
Fields of study:
• Agricultural and Rural Development
• Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
• Economic Development/Finance and Banking
• Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
• Higher Education Administration
• HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
• Human Resource Management
• Law and Human Rights
• Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
• Public Health Policy and Management
• Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
• Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (Teacher Training or Curriculum Development)
• Technology Policy and Management
• Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
• Urban and Regional Planning
Country of study: USA.
• University degree;
• A minimum of five years of substantial professional experience;
• Demonstrated leadership qualities;
• A record of public service in the community;
• Strong English skills;
• Limited or no prior experience in the United States.
Application deadline: July 15, 2014.
AKEAC Educational Advising Center does not administer this program.
If you have any questions, please contact the U.S. Embassy: