Внимание! В АКЕАС открыта следующая вакансия:
POSITION: Educational and testing adviser (ETA)
LOCATION: Aktobe, Kazakhstan
OPENING DATE: August 08, 2017
CLOSING DATE: August 28, 2017
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week, full-time, Monday through Friday, Saturdays occasionally
SALARY: Fixed monthly rate plus monthly bonus based on performance
OPEN TO: All interested candidates residing in Aktobe, Kazakhstan
DESCRIPTION: ETA’s work duties cover the following areas:
(1) facilitating the recruitment for and administering official standardized tests, including TOEFL, IELTS and SAT.
(2) recruiting, planning, conducting and ensuring quality control for test preparation activities for the IELTS exam.
(3) recruiting, planning and conducting mock or trial IELTS testing.
(4) occasional business travel.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education, economics, business, international relations or in any other related field.
EXPERIENCE: Two or more years of professional experience in the related field, including in private or in public sector. At least two years of teaching experience in English are required. International experience is a substantial asset.
LANGUAGE: fluent Kazakh is a substantial asset, fluent Russian and advanced spoken and written English, preferably proved by any standardized English-proficiency test. IELTS: at least 6.5. TOEFL iBT: at least 79. Language skills will be thoroughly tested during selection process.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter in English only to firstname.lastname@example.org until the closing date stated above.
(1) AKEAC will only contact applicants who are being considered and invite them to an interview.
(2) AKEAC does not facilitate candidates from cities outside Aktobe to move to Aktobe in order to fill this position.